Friday, January 7, 2011

What If My Sonicare Wont Recharge

Look inside yourself and do not depart


Question: How I can check if my intent is really addressed to the Creator? What practical test has to offer the science of Kabbalah?
Answer: Kabbalah offers something very simple: work in group, thus accelerating your personal development and provides you a field for practice. Within the group a person can find the place to discover the revelation of the Creator, the place to give the Creator. In general we reach the goal through mutual study and unification with friends.
At the same time, no matter what we do, it is important to determine that we do not suppress our selfishness, trying to escape the bad feelings. After all, a person spends most of his time covering up his ego.
Within us there is hatred, envy, lust, greed and other attributes of interaction with others. Sometimes these desires are so small that a person does not even realize their evil. However, whenever I look at someone, consciously or unconsciously make calculations: as I'm better than that person, to what extent I do not accept, how much power I have on it, as I can use him, and so on.
Whenever I have to feel superior to the neighbor in some way. Even if I have nothing to criticize, I still feel superior.
Therefore, if you do not clear my selfish attitude, then every time revealed an opportunity to work. Overall my feelings are called "hatred". My nature tells me that I feel for all people. But I can immediately create a good attitude, love over this?
hate each person for any reason and if I hide it to myself, then I can work tirelessly until every situation becomes a means to approach the Creator.
(31,951 - In the 1st part of the daily Kabbalah lesson of January 6, 2011, Writings of Rabash)

0 comments:

Post a Comment