is why I wish to experience growth as a disaster. This happens when a person is ready. It is written, "The grief that comes to sinners begins the righteous. " In other words, the negative forms are revealed in those who are often just , who conducted a promotion and prepared themselves.
Beginners who do not understand the method is still puzzled by this, "Why after all the efforts I made, I am experiencing such negative states ?" Suddenly gives inspiration and one feels indifferent everything. But with experience comes wisdom and a person realizes that the way forward is experiencing declines and opposition to the selfish inclination.
The spiritual goal always remain a question for me, "Why do I walk? Is it worth going against my selfishness, my nature? Is it normal to work in such a descent, without any desire or motivation? A person feels miserable and helpless, and experience their state as unworthy of this and as not deserving.
This is precisely the place on which is written, "The just shall walk while sinners are removed. whole thing is that we must leave our nature. We should not feed or bow to it, but rise to rise above this. Whenever a person is preparing for a promotion, you are sent a new "heart overload " then ascend even higher. In this way the person advances in the spiritual path .
(In the 1st part of the daily lesson Kabbalah of January 5, 2011, Writings of Rabash)
0 comments:
Post a Comment