Monday, November 8, 2010

Ideas For Glitterdress Shirt

The reason for all the delays

The reason for all the delays

Question: What practical means exist to strengthen our inner work?

Answer: We have to have a greater sense of common group membership worldwide. This has more strengths and opportunities to particular groups to elevate the common desire.

We have to create the first quality of provision between us and disclose in our unit. I hope this happens in the present Convention and its contours are drawn up within us. After that, our task is to try to keep the connection with this quality, ie together more and more, while constantly growing selfishness and reveals more on each person.

What actions will help us do this? Of all Kabbalistic sources and from my conversations with Rabash, I see only one way: all we ask during the study. Throughout the day before the lesson I discern what I ask. No matter what you do or where I work, I have to get to the lesson with a question or problem, knowing what to ask now.

Each person must come to the lesson with a question directed to the target. That each person has his own question, made in its own way and channeled through its personal status. No matter. The main thing is to arrive with a question and demand.

All these questions are included in Malchut World Atzilut, which in turn raises a MaN to Zeir Anpin, and Bina him. This is what we need: a desire, an awakening, passion, a cry, until it reaches the gate of tears.

It has given us all hours of the day before the lesson to prepare this request, but the request was raised during the lesson. No matter what study material and if we are reading or asking questions. I spend hours of study the petition: How do I get what I want consistently throughout the day and I have to do now?

The reason for all the delays is the inadequate preparation and lack of a real demand in the lesson, when we are together, with the Inner Light and the Kli common. So, now when we are about to join the Convention, it is very important to go into it with the true desire we all share. Even if we do it in different styles and variations, we must express a common essence: We reveal the Upper Force.

What is stronger in relation to us? We wish to receive and force majeure is the desire to bestow. This is what we reveal in us so that reign in us and fill us. This is the revelation of the Creator within the creature.

Even if our desires are small, if they join, then the common force is sufficient to disclose the Creator. We are ready, and that's a fact.

After that we maintain a Reshimo, an impression of the revelation, allowing us to aspire to this state every day in our local groups, we draw this state, strengthened and fortified, using it as a base to build new levels.

(From the lesson of November 6, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment