You get it, so I pass it on!
Question: How can we become equal to Created whose property is to grant, as we have been created with the desire receiving and having remained forever with that desire?
Answer: If you start giving to others through your will to receive, just increase your award.
There are two kinds:
1 .- = The Fountain of Light Light = The Creator =
Licensor2 .- I = Receiver = The Creature.
always Creature receives only, never gives. When we read that the creature becomes like the Creator, refers to the "welcome to give", which means to receive and spend it!
But I can not pass the light as something that can be passed in our world from one person to another. So how does it work? How I can give you something? I get the Creator and can not be otherwise because I am the desire for pleasure.
The will to receive can not give, it does not exist in nature. Our nature only works to consume and absorb. This is a law of nature that can not be violated. So how do I grant you, a stranger? A special action is produced here.
surrounding light comes from the same Creator, and this Light Reformation. This light runs a correction, and connects us all together. So I'm not giving, I receive, but I get on your desires. This is what it means for me to grant you to you.
I connect to the "body" of the entire collective soul in me, it all becomes mine, and then I get that, but is referred to as my granting this "body." This is the trick amazing happens here. When I perceive another person as part of me, I get to that person, and as if giving. You may object and say: What kind of grant is this? It's the same reception!
Say there is a person who would not give him anything, and suddenly, I realize that's my son. Then I am ready to give everything because I see it as a part of me. However, Can we call this award? For example, if you had given him before he knew anything about him, then surely if we can call execution. But now, what kind of grant is that when my own son? It's like giving yourself.
This would be true if I were to find that other people are absolutely a part of me. But the problem is that hatred remains between us. This is a great benefit, and we love him. Another person remains a stranger to me, but the Surrounding Light comes and creates a loving attitude over my hatred. Love and hate remain two lines: the right and left me in the middle of them. This is why this is still referring to as "grant."
In the right line, I perceive the other as someone close to me like part of me, as someone for whom I am willing to sacrifice everything because that person can be me too. In the left line, I hate him and am willing to destroy every little portion of that person. And these two lines exist together, simultaneously in the center line.
This continues until the end of the correction, Gmar Tikkun. And nobody knows what comes next.
(25 308 - From the fourth part of the Lessons of the Kabbalah Daily October 20, 2010 - La Libertad.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment