Monday, December 13, 2010

What Is A Doctor That Treats Groin



spiritual

A trio

Question: What is the difference between "Zivug" (coupling per beat) and "Bitush " (collision)?

Answer: Zivug is the fusion of two spiritual objects that are not opposite each other and are capable of binding according to its equivalent in form, intent and purpose, similar to how people come together in partnership or marriage.

Suppose there are two people who have a common spiritual goal. They are in constant opposition and confrontation because of the breaking force that governs between them. But find they are unable to achieve this goal alone. If I advance my own, I am faced with an immovable obstacle. If the other moves on his own, is also a barrier.

What then? In that case I cancel my ego, I cancel my ego, and he canceled his. To the extent that we do, we can unite as one. To this extent, we reach the goal.

That is the condition of the Creator and the goal is achieved only in the mutual connection between all, after all, the goal is the provision itself. Want to get there? Adelante! Cancel your ego , and in so doing, build a Kli (a pot) for the award. To the extent you do, you will be filled with the Light of granting .

But it happens on one condition: if I cancel my ego and the other does the same with yours. Then I hit my ego ( Haka ) and the other hits to his, and as a result we carry out the mutual unification ( Zivug Haka). I perform a coup within me, my ego, but carried out a Zivug other, besides me.

Now, the question arises: Why then comes a Zivug despite the fact that even after hitting my own ego, no desire to join with the other? Is because by rejecting my ego with a bang, I draw the Light reform that pushes me toward the union, Zivug .

( 29359 - In the 3 rd part of the daily Kabbalah lesson 12/10/1910, Explanation of the article, "Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah")

0 comments:

Post a Comment