Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bam Margera Tattoo Design

about: A history of effort and dedication, was born without arms and became a lawyer

comment on the story: A story of effort and dedication, was born without arms and became a lawyer (19/6/1910 Clarin)

This paper presents the story of a young man received from attorney . Beyond the social barriers that blocked their path, and she successfully dodged, we want to briefly comment on a paragraph of text in particular.

Yael We do not think that is a beacon, but a plain and simple person. Nor that disability suppose darkness. That's idea of \u200b\u200bnon-disabled. This same thinking is what helps people to get an idea of \u200b\u200bdisability pitiful and we say that there is no darkness nor shame. What there is a negative social idea generates low auotoestima us and makes us ill and determines the actions of people with disabilities.

We are tired of that instead of appointing a person name only a pathology. We are people, not diseases. Yael

congratulate you on your achievement!


http://www.clarin.com/sociedad/educacion/titulo_0_283171731.html
A history of effort and dedication, was born without arms and received 19/06/1910

a lawyer says that everything he achieved this through force of will that he instilled in his family daily. Camps PorSibila

'm low profile. In fact, I was not in accordance with this notice, "says Yael Hergenreder (25). He says when the interview comes to an end, eager to enter the Aula Magna of the Faculty of Law, where he will receive his diploma as a lawyer. It says without even aware that these years to challenge the limits of your body are to turn it into a lighthouse, which help dissolve a bit of darkness that surround people with disabilities. Yael
is the eldest daughter of Walter (50), a merchant in the business of footwear, and Olga (54), used in a clinic, nine years after Martin arrived. Perhaps it was a virus at the beginning of pregnancy as partially inhibited the development of this drink, who was born without arms and with a shorter leg.
Just when Olga sat noted the way his feet clutching a bar of the crib, "and six months, I put the bottle - Yael recalls.
So then I got toys, I put a pencil, put me books. "
feet learned to move with the finesse of the hands away. No occupational therapist suggested anything to Olga.
"maternal instinct, nothing more." The Hölters
Villa Ballester-Schule of the neighborhood where he still lives, "from kindergarten to secondary, Yael had the backing of many children without disabilities, and that prevents them from further study.
"I went down the blackboard to the floor. I had the permanent support of directors and preceptors. Meanwhile
attended Garrahan Hospital, where he endured three surgeries, the last at age 12.
"until she was 20 I was discharged."
then, Yael advanced studies in law, "because I think I have a rather complicated character. I always liked the art: when I was young I wanted recorded in different places, and always discriminated against. I have the character to confront or defend my thing but some people do not. And I have also a very community sense. "
An hour and a half away from the outward journey as much around, "collectively and tight on trains Wednesday."
chose private law and began to get materials at a good pace and good grades. In a nightclub, dancing, met five years ago Gonzalo Muñoz (24), a salesman in a wine cellar. They take a year and a half living together.
"I do everything with his feet: the housework, ironing, cooking, love, my makeup, and I sew my clothes on board."
is that also found time to teach dance dancing jazz and Arabic in a gym. Yael
learned and Disability Program of the University UBA recently on receipt, since not even need a computer adapted. There is working as an intern in a plan that seeks to physical accessibility, communication and culture to students with disabilities, while giving teachers teaching strategies. It will be his boss, the lawyer and anthropologist John Seda, who gives him a diploma in a while. Smart, beautiful and outspoken, yet could not get employment, "because I suffer much discrimination."
But now prefers to turn the page, and also the interview.
"It was hard to get here - finally recognized - and I enjoy it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment